- Hits: 999
Wild Frontier has the privilege of a close relationship with the Editor of PaintballX3 Magazine. That relationship is the editor is Brenda Seefeldt’s husband, John Amodea. Brenda and John also own the magazine. John has over twenty years of experiences with paintball from being a store and field owner to being a professional paintball player.
If your group has been affected by the paintball craze, Wild Frontier offers some unique opportunities for you to tie the craze into ministry.
Paintball Safety & Tech Class
The tech and safety class covers the following topics and more:
- What to Expect At the Playing Field
- How Paintball Markers Work
- How C02 Works
- Tools and Stuff You Need
- Marker Maintenance
John will also be available to answer questions that parents may have concerning the safety aspects of paintball.
Using the same tactical strategies and principals that helped him become one of the “top 100″ paintball players in the world (Paintball Games International ranking), John’s message ties together Godly Christian living with winning on the paintball field in this unique message. Some of the included topics are:
- Formulating and Working a Plan – On the paintball field, in school, or at work, you won’t succeed without a well thought-out plan.
- Taking Cover – During the game you will need to take cover to get through the rough spots, just like we need prayer covering in our lives.
- Teamwork – God called us to fellowship with Him (and others) and to be part of His team. You just can’t win the game by yourself.
- On-Field Awareness – On the paintball field you need to pay attention to every detail, without getting “tunnel vision.” When God speaks, we also need to listen without getting “worldly tunnel vision.”The cost for these classes falls under the same criteria as any of Wild Frontier’s–a love honorarium plus travel expense which will cover John’s time as well as the freebies he gives to those who take the class. This provides a unique opportunity to help your youth play paintball safely and have it cross over into their whole lives.
John has relationships with many paintball fields and store owners. We can work with them and you to bring a paintball game to your church, retreat, and camp location.